- Published: 27 November 2018
The Youth Tour of Scotland provides some of the best rider development opportunities in the youth cycling calendar and the highest standards of competition.
The race will be held the weekend 5th-8th April 2019.
A team of 4 boys and 4 girls will be selected to represent the North East region based on the following criteria:
- Youth A boys and Youth A/B girls.
- Must hold a valid British Cycling racing licence which states North East as the rider's region.
- Attendance at BC Pathway Development sessions at Prissick
- Attitude and commitment to teamwork as well as developing as a rider and competing at National Level.
- Performance in other cycling disciplines will be considered.
Entry guidelines can be found using the following link:
The teams will be selected by the 3 BC coaches who attend the BC Pathway Development sessions.