The British Cycling North East Board wish to appoint 2 team managesr to manage the youth male and feamle teams at the Youth Tour of Scotland 5-8th April 2019.
The Team Managesr will be responsible for:
- The effective management of the team during the event
- Maintaining good ongoing communication in the lead up to the event
- Upholding a duty of care and adhering to the team manger code of conduct as published by British Cycling head office ahead of the event
- Providing all financial costs and receipts for the event to the BCNE board
- Reporting back to the BCNE board on the performance of the team at the event.
Team Manager candidates must:
- Be current British Cycling members.
- Have a validated and up to date Enhanced DBS check with British Cycling.
- Have passed a safeguarding and protecting children course within the last 3 years.
- Have proven previous experience of working with young people
- Have in depth knowledge and experience of the discipline of the event.
- Be clear about what the “Loco Parentis” role entails and when appropriate share this with the young people selected whilst at events
- Have knowledge of the Anti-Doping procedures
- Respect the Rider code of conduct, and set good examples
Team Managers application deadline for all events: December 31st 2019